- Abiotic stress tolerance – gives plants the ability to prosper during times of drought, salinity, and cold & hot temperatures.
- Increased plant health – increase in biomass & yields.
- Early growth vigor – enhanced growth response & seedling development.
- Decreased irrigation needs – plants require less water.
- Increased plant vigor – seed germination & longevity enhanced.
- Current seed treatment compatibility – all existing seed treatment equipment, commonly used fungicides & biologicals.
- Ease of application – liquid formulations applied as seed treatment, in-furrow or foliar spray.
- Long shelf-life – 1 year duration.
- Applicability – On all major monocots & eudicots crops including but not limited to corn, soy, wheat, rice, barley, millet, cotton, peas, alfalfa, potatoes, okra, onion, blueberries, mung bean, sesame, guar, cucumber, and leafy greens.
- Diverse Agricultural Regions – including subtropical, desert and temperate climates.
- Formulations – Liquid formulation containing 3-6 fungal endophyte strains. Powder formulation coming soon.
- Low Application Rates – Seed treatment – 0.5oz/100wt In- furrow – 1oz/10 acre.