- Readily Available Phosphorus: 7-21-3 is blended with a unique orthophosphate source, monopotassium phosphate (MKP), which is readily plant available.
- Season-Long Phosphorus: 7-21-3 has a 70:30 ratio of ortho to polyphosphate. Orthophosphate is readily available to plants upon entry into soil solution, while polyphosphate is available for plant uptake later in the season.
- Better Starts: 7-21-3 promotes early growth for uniform emergence and higher yield potential.
- Biological Stimulant: 7-21-3 is seven percent sugar, which helps stimulate soil microbes and supports plant growth. Microbes help make soil nutrients more plant available, improve soil structure and speed residue decomposition.
- Versatile: Apply 7-21-3 as a corn, soybean or wheat starter, or broadcast foliar on alfalfa to speed spring growth or post-cutting regrowth.
- Compatible: 7-21-3 is compatible with most other liquid fertilizers. Always jar-test before application to ensure compatibility.