- Stimulate Soil Biology: BOOST is 30 percent sugar, which helps stimulate soil microbes and supports plant growth. Microbes help make soil nutrients more plant-available, improve soil structure and speed residue decomposition.
- Reduce Losses to Drift: Adding BOOST to other liquids and sprays can limit losses to drift.
- Limit Risk of Root and Leaf Burn: When added to UAN, BOOST can help reduce the risk of root and leaf burn often caused by UAN application.
- Sulfate Sulfur: BOOST contains sulfate sulfur, which is necessary for plant protein formation. Sulfur can increase crop yields and quality, and result in large returns to producers.
- All Major Crops: BOOST can be applied to corn, soybeans, alfalfa and small grains. Ask your consultant for more information on dilution rates and application methods.
- Compatible: BOOST is compatible with most other liquid fertilizers; jar-test before application.